Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas in Colorado part IV

Our only Christmas disaster is that the TV went out on us. Just completely died. It cut off right when San Antonio was sinking the game winning 3-pointer against the Phoenix Suns. What a horrible way to see a team lose. We only have one TV in the house and I began to panic, especially since the Lakers/Celtics game was coming on. You know I couldn't miss that game. We borrowed a TV from the downstairs neighbor and all was good. I cooked most of the dinner this year and put it down! We watched the episode 5 of the Star Wars series (we watched 1-4 the night before) and then called it a night. Pretty simple day but I guess that was exactly what we were looking for. A very good day.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow- cute kitchen! And where did you find thoes game hens?