Ok, I really miss Quaylan. He's in Sacramento till Sun night. And I am very lazy when he isn't home. It doesn't help that it is dark by 4:30 now. So I sit on the couch and watch tv. Yep, that's what I'm accomplishing over the break. Oh well, I need the rest, right? Plus, I'm in the third trimester now and feel it! I was in Tucson last week and had a blast! I helped my baby sister pick out her wedding dress! She's more excited for me to have a baby, I'm more excited for her wedding, sisters rock. Here are some pictures form the weekend. Of course I got to see my little love, Luka. He's such a big boy now! He told me how he would teach the new baby how to play basketball and how he'll hold her tight and keep her warm since its cold in Colorado. Then we sat and watched Bee movie. He kept his little hand on my belly almost the whole movie so he could feel the baby kick and move!
Then I was on my way to see my parents and sister in Tucson! They all got to feel her kick and punch the heck outta me :) We also went through our old baby clothes, which are ADORABLE! And I brought most of them home. so Brooklyn is ready to be dressed! Here are some pics from the trip. Enjoy!
1 comment:
I'm missing you too baby girl. Missin all my girls.
Post a Comment