Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Ug
I really didn't want to go this route, but I can't help it. I am so sick of the McCain/Palin idiocracy. Really Mrs. Palin, "Russia is here, this is water and here is Canada" is your answer to foreign policy???? Well I was born in Douglas and Mexico is right next door so I'm as qualified as you. I also get so sick of everyone saying, "Well she's just like us." Hm, I heard that before, about a President we all could have a beer with. And look what he's done. Does anyone remember that Osama Bin Laden said his goal was to FINANCIALLY DESTROY THE U.S??? Well he has suceeded. And why do "conservatives" vote for McCain/Pain because they are "pro life?" What about the life of soldiers? What about the life after children are born into families that can't feed them, schools that can't teach them, and a country that doesn't provide health care? Oh, I guess prolife just means denying contraception and you've done right with God. And it's ok to have a child at age 17 as long as your mommy and daddy can pay for it all. Also, if the government is so dead set on defining when life begins, where is my tax credit now? Oh, I see, my child is only a baby to the government when they don't have to do anything about it. I am so tired of people thinking that they are doing right by God as long as they vote pro life and against gay marriage. Guess what? That doesn't affect me! Heath care, the raping of the environment for oil, lack of economic security, that affects me and the majority of Americans. But thank goodness those gays didn't get married because THAT would destroy my way of life. Do your research, do fact checks, realize that if McCain/Palin are elected we will live in a society like V for Vendetta. Where we fear everything and have no freedoms. Democracy isn't lost overnight, look at Russia and Germany. It is a slow process where citizens give up their freedoms willingly under the rouse of protection. So vote, but understand why you are making the choice you are making and what it will do for you over the next 4 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You GO Girl!!!!
WooHoo! Love it! Do you mind if I send this post on to others? Thanks! Jessika
Post a Comment