Ug, I had one week to prepare a presentation and after working on it 5 hours a day for the last 7 days, I'm pooped. And no, I didn't put it off till the last second, it was just assigned and I was the lucky one who got to go first!
At work tomorrow everyone is dressing up. I'm just going to say I'm Bristol Palin. That'll be funny.
I found out today that I only have a to take 6 credit hours to keep my financial aid. That is fantastic! Because actually I will only have to take one class and do an independent study in the lab on my own time. Can I research jumping abilities of newborns?
I am very nervous for the upcoming election. There is no natural way Obama should lose, but people cheat, steal, lie, manipulate and con their way to the top. Plus, Bush is an idiot who will do anything to help his cronies. They all should be tried and convicted of war crimes.
Well I'd better get back to my report on Crossbridge force enhancement in skeletal muscle fibers: a review. Yes, it is as exciting as it sounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment