Sunday, September 14, 2008

there was a birthday this weekend!





Well Quaylan finally hit the 30 mark. And I'm happy! I think both of us have done so much growth this past year, and the next year will also be very life changing. Hitting 30 is a good milestone. I got Quaylan a few small gifts and one big one: a tool box! Now that we have a garage and he is going to be a dad he had to have one! I took us out to Fort Collins for appetizers at one restaurant then dinner at another. It was amazing and fun! Last year neither of us could have imagined we'd be where we are now. So I can't wait for this next year to surprise us! Here are some pictures, I must say we look pretty good for a 30 year old his 4 month pregnant wife!

No comments: