Thursday, September 4, 2008

1st Baby Pictures!

So we had our first doctors visit and we were finally able to see the baby. I've been so hungry lately and I kept saying how it was due to me having a super active baby inside me. I was right! Even the ultrasound tech commented on how crazy active it was! I knew it! You should have seen him (I'll call it a him for now) kicking and punching at the walls! He was also bringing his hands to his face, trying to suck his thumb. It was amazing. Quaylan and I had to pick our jaws up off the floor when we left :)

So here are some pictures. The head is on the left, and the long things on the right are legs! You can see how he just kept bending and extending! Enjoy, and if you have no idea what you are looking at don't worry! More pics in 8 weeks!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that baby is gonna come out running!

JessieJo said...

This is Jessika, from Atlas, who is your doctor? I swear that was my nurse! Yay for ultrasound pics!