So I had a birthday this weekend; I turned the fabulous 26! It was an amazing birthday. I got sweats, socks, slippers (because I have ZERO cold winter clothes) and Sex and the City movie! Awesome! I also got the most amazing paintings and coolest hand painted blue airplane from my best little friend, Luka! Only 3 months till I can give him a million little kisses! These pics are from me, Quaylan and Kanye hanging out in the backyard enjoying some gorgeous fall weather. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
My great weekend
So I had a birthday this weekend; I turned the fabulous 26! It was an amazing birthday. I got sweats, socks, slippers (because I have ZERO cold winter clothes) and Sex and the City movie! Awesome! I also got the most amazing paintings and coolest hand painted blue airplane from my best little friend, Luka! Only 3 months till I can give him a million little kisses! These pics are from me, Quaylan and Kanye hanging out in the backyard enjoying some gorgeous fall weather. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment