For those who know me I had very very very short hair in high school. I've been toying with going back to short for along time now but always say no because I hated people calling me a boy. But now that I've got a bun in the oven no one could call me a boy now! So I did it. I chopped it off. And I love it. I also felt way to suburban and old so I needed to add some "edge." So, today I colored it (whatever, its not going to seep into my baby's brain). Its just darker and I can make it more funky. Hope you like. And if you don't that's ok. Not everyone can pull of short hair!
Friday, September 19, 2008
New hair
For those who know me I had very very very short hair in high school. I've been toying with going back to short for along time now but always say no because I hated people calling me a boy. But now that I've got a bun in the oven no one could call me a boy now! So I did it. I chopped it off. And I love it. I also felt way to suburban and old so I needed to add some "edge." So, today I colored it (whatever, its not going to seep into my baby's brain). Its just darker and I can make it more funky. Hope you like. And if you don't that's ok. Not everyone can pull of short hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great hair cut! Looks like you guys are having a good time in Colorado :-)
bryant
Post a Comment