
Guess who slept from 11 to 3??? then from 4 to 7? Then 7 to 9??? Yea! Brooklyn and Me! I should explain. This is important because for the last three nights little Miss has decided that 10pm to 4 am is playtime! Not sleepy time. So Mommy and Daddy were very tired. Even when we kept the lights off and tried to be quiet she would be in our laps, looking up at us just laughing and smiling and cooing and being absolutely adorable, even at 3 am. But last night she feel asleep and stayed asleep. It was amazing. I am so happy.
I should also provide an update on her growth. Miss Brooklyn has almost doubled her birth weight, and she's only 2 months (I should have known she'd grow fast when she reached her birth weight 7 days after birth and it takes most babies 3 weeks to do so)! She's also wearing 3 mo clothes, and even fits the 6 mo old clothes, too. She's solid muscle and knows it. She wants to stand all the time, and can hold her weight up just fine. She can hold her head up and HATES being held if she can't see the world.
To sum, this baby is exactly what one would expect from Quaylan and me! A hyper baby who is a night owl, gets cranky when she wants to sleep, is super strong, LOVES water, and eats like a horse! She also "talks" constantly, and she and Quaylan have been having many scholarly conversations! Quaylan can make her laugh anytime and the two of them talk and laugh and snuggle everyday. It is precious to watch.
Ok, someone is taking her first nap for the day so I need to eat, shower, clean, fold clothes... or take a nap, too! Thanks for listening to me brag!
-A
2 comments:
hooray! When is our next mommy night out?
YES!!! So cool!!! I am so happy for you. Sleep is really great!
Post a Comment