Monday, November 10, 2008
A big boy and a loving dog
Somebody turns three today! I thought I'd share these videos with everyone because they make me smile. Kanye and Luka had a special bond. When other kids come around Kanye has nothing to do with them. But with Luka she was protective and watchful. If we were in a store and someone came up to her she'd back Luka up against the wall and get between him and the other person! And when Luka and I talk on the phone he always reminds me that he misses Quaylan, Kanye and Amanda (in that order!) So enjoy the videos. We used to practice our track and field all the time and in these videos its long-jump training day! Happy Birthday Luka and I'll see you in ONE MONTH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
just wanted to let you know that we do a long jump every day. when we walk to the park at night, we make a line in the sand and Luka runs and jumps in the sand. He has the whole "lean forward when you land so that you don'e fall back" jump down! We so miss you - there are no words to describe how much Luka still mourns. Can't wait to see you. Lj.
Post a Comment