The Underwood family made their visit this weekend and boy was it well needed and well enjoyed. Of course, all the focus was on baby Brooklyn and her super cool faux-hawk. There was much love in the house as Grandma, Grandpa and "Cool Aunt T" got to experience what Amanda and I experience every day...the preciousness of Brooklyn. Of course what they did NOT experience was Brooklyn not sleeping all night long. Luckily, Auntie Tiff was staying at the house with us to help out. So the precedent has been set, all visitors that sleep on our couch must take part in the late night baby feeding and poop clean up. Naashon, you're up!
Oh, and we all enjoyed some time on the Wii Fit. A family that looks stupid together, stays together :)
Next up, a visit from Nona, Poppa, Aunt Corri and Uncle Shonie!
1 comment:
Congrats you guys! I haven't been on in a awhile and realized you should have had your baby by now. She is beautiful! I wish you luck with all of your sleepless nights and changing lots of diapers. I hope she starts sleeping all night for you soon.
Post a Comment