Thursday, March 5, 2009

Brooklyn Opens Her Eyes

We finally got a few shots of Brooklyn with her eyes open. It took a while and it didn't last very long but something is better than nothing. Kanye has taken well to Brooklyn. She alerts us whenever Brooklyn makes a noise in her bassinet. She also stands guard whenever she is in the baby swing. Such a good dog. Also, we caught a shot of Brooklyn with her hands to her face (just like me) so that picture's for you mom and dad. All we have to do now is get her a "snarf!"




1 comment:

JessieJo said...

So adorable! Congratulations guys. I'm so glad I get to join in celebrating with you even from Iowa. I love Kanye laying in front of the swing. Much better than our dog, Leia, who completely ignored Tucker until he started scooting after her!

~Jessika