Quaylan and I have been doing weekly belly pictures to watch my growing tummy. Even though I still fit all my clothes and have only gained 2 pounds I was shocked to see this weeks pictures! Its not like my belly is really growing outward. It just seems that my muscles are slowly disintegrating, leaving behind a nice little fat layer right under my belly button. I also never had much of a waist before, I'm built like a ruler, but what little waist I had is GONE! I can grab a nice handful of belly on my sides and lower abs. Awesome. Most people told me I wouldn't show till around 4 or 5 months, but I feel it! Also, after I eat I get sooo bloated I look like I'm 8 months already. But who cares, I'm gonna keep on eating and wearing my clothes as long as possible! I can actually hold my belly right now and I love it. I feel closer to my baby when I can hold my tummy. So as I finish this first trimester I am looking forward to really growing!
Here are some comparison pictures. The ones of me in gray are from 3 weeks ago. I've already lost a good amount of muscle but still you can see some definition. The ones with me in pink are from two nights ago. Basically the overall size of my belly is changing!
On another note, I'm usually the only girl in the free weight section of the gym whenever I work out. I can't wait to waddle in there with my big belly and still be better at lifting that most of the men in there!
1 comment:
HEY! How come my not pregnant belly never once looked this good you adorable super woman?
xoxo
tubby
Post a Comment