I would like to give everyone a glimpse into a typical day for us. Feel free to substitute any type of food for the ones listed, trust me, any food works:
Quaylan: Hey, where are all the apples?
Amanda: I ate them.
Quaylan: What? we had like 7 of them, and we just bought them 2 days ago.
Amanda: I was really hungry for apples.
Quaylan: Fine, I'll eat a yogurt.
Amanda: You mean the ones we bought yesterday, yeeeeaaaa, they're gone.
Quaylan: Ok, I'll have leftover chicken I made for myself.
Amanda: Oh, i got up last night and finished it.
Quaylan: Seriously?? geez, I'll have a sandwhich.
Amanda: Ummm, no bread, I made two sandwiches for lunch today, and boy they were so good!
Quaylan: Didn't we just spend a few hundred dollars at the store on food????
Amanda: I know! Crazy how hungry I am.
Quaylan: Whatever. I'll have a beer.
Amanda: That is so unfair and inconsiderate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL!! That is sooo funny! I can totally believe it too!
Post a Comment