Friday, June 6, 2008

Wisdom is gone

So, being blessed with a more highly evolved body than most, I only had 3 wisdom teeth.  the top two came in easily and were pulled out by the dentist a while back.  However, number 3 was severely impacted and today I went under to get the bad boy out.  So, I sit here with a mouthful of gauze typing.  It was the first time in my life I was put under.  Wow, what a cool feeling.  I was looking at the lights and next thing I know I'm laying on my side in  a different room!  How they picked me up and moved me is beyond me. See, I may be on the thin side, but for some reason I am never easily picked up.  I am dead weight.  Quaylan has tried many times to pick me up in  a cute, romantic way, and ends up practically throwing out his back.  When people don't believe me, I say, try, and sure enough, they are amazing at how a 140 pound woman can feel like a 300 pound bag of rocks!  Its a gift I guess!  My mouth hurts, but not intolerable.  So, for all who care, I get to eat as much ice cream as I want, I am so blessed :)

No comments: