Monday, June 30, 2008
It begins
I thought I could escape it; I thought it's last visit was enough, that it wouldn't return to me, that I had conquered it. But I was wrong, it has returned, stronger, more intense, out to make me fail: ANXIETY! You see, I realize a pattern, whenever I move, I go into hyperactive heart attack mode. I thought that my last move would have been it; that from then on, my moves would be easier, because I'd have Quaylan. But I was wrong. It's harder: we are moving to a NEW state, to an actual house, moving double the amount of stuff I've moved in the past, we have a dog, we have more accounts open...etc. As hard as this is, it does show me a few important things. That the issues you have before marriage will be there during marriage. Marriage doesn't fix things and I know way too many women who believe this, despite all evidence to the contrary. I also know that having my loving husband with me calms me down; so while the anxiety levels may be higher, they rapidly decrease when he holds me or simply looks in my eyes and says it will be ok. So, tomorrow, July 1st is officially the start of a very crazy 3 weeks. I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment